With the consent of the City People’s Committee in Official Dispatch No. 7384 / UBND-SNG dated November 9, 2020, the Department of Foreign Affairs has coordinated with the Embassy of Vietnam in the Netherlands and the Association of Planting Enterprises Cooperation. Dutch – Vietnam cultivation organizes a webinar on promoting high-tech agriculture cooperation in Da Nang – Netherlands, the specific information is as follows::
- Webinar name: Promote high-tech agriculture cooperation in Da Nang – Netherlands
- Time: 18/11/2020
- Purpose: Sharing experiences in managing and operating hi-tech agricultural production; connecting enterprises, experts from the Netherlands and Da Nang in order to improve agricultural production capacity with high technology application; introduce a number of cultivars (mushrooms, flowers, vegetables and fruit trees) and production technologies suitable to the needs and climatic and weather conditions in Da Nang..
- Participants: 100 representatives
- a) From Đà Nẵng city: 70 rep.
- 01 Representative of City People’s Committee;
- Leaders of the Departments: Agriculture and Rural Development, Foreign Affairs, Science and Technology, Investment Promotion and Support Department, Hoa Vang District People’s Committee, and Biotechnology Center (Department of Science and Technology).
- Leadership Representative of City Farmers Association, City Cooperative Union.
- Representatives of universities and colleges in the area with relevant training occupations: Faculty of Biology – Environment (Da Nang Pedagogical University), Danang Food and Food College.
- 40 enterprises, cooperatives, cooperative groups, farmers in Da Nang city.
- Representatives of Netherlands – Vietnam Horticulture Business Platform (NVHBP).
- Central and local agencies and newspapers.
b) From the Netherlands: 10 representatives
- Ambassador and Counselor for Trade of Vietnam in the Netherlands;
- Enterprises and high-tech agricultural experts in the Netherlands (NVHBP);
c) Other cities: 20 reps
- Local representatives: Lang Son, Ha Giang, Phu Tho, Nghe An, Phu Yen, Dak Lak, Kon Tum, Dong Thap;
- Representatives of the Vietnam Academy of Agriculture, Department of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a number of large farming enterprises in Vietnam participated in the workshop.
- Online seminar on promoting high-tech agriculture cooperation in Da Nang – The Netherlands has achieved and exceeded the set targets, attracting the attention of enterprises in the agricultural sector in Da Nang and other localities. agriculture sector in Vietnam such as Phu Tho, Nghe An, Lang Son, Phu Yen, Kon Tum, Ha Giang, etc … attended.
- The agenda of the Workshop took place according to the plan, the sessions were carefully prepared for the content; organization, reception, logistics ensure. Enterprises, cooperatives and some training facilities in the city are interested in asking questions, discussing and are interested by Dutch partners, exchange and positive feedback.
- The webinar received the enthusiastic support of the Embassy of Vietnam in the Netherlands, the Netherlands – Vietnam Association of Farming Enterprises Co-operation in its organization, in introducing Dutch experts to attend properly. Da Nang’s needs, arranging work programs, opens up many potentials and opportunities for future cooperation. After the seminar, many businesses and cooperatives of the city expressed their interest and desire to cooperate with the Dutch side through NVHBP