On August 10, 2021, The Netherlands Vietnam Horticulture Business Platform (NVHBP) and the Faculty of Agricultural Technology, University of Technology, Vietnam National University Hanoi (FAT.UET) have signed a MoU online.
At the ceremony, on the side of NVHBP, there were the presence of Mr. Henk van Eijk, Chairman, members of the Board of Directors, coordinators and some related members.
On the FAT.UET side, there were Professor Dr. Le Huy Ham, Dean of the Faculty and some members of the Faculty.
The Parties agreed to:
- Using and effectively promoting the resources of FAT.UET and NVHBP to develop operations and improve the quality and efficiency of practical training, research and scientific applications of FAT.UET.
- Encouraging and facilitating the implementation of applications and transfer of scientific and technological achievements and scientific and technical advances to improve the productivity, product quality and the competitiveness of NVHBP in Vietnam.
- Exchange of knowledge and experience on hi-tech agriculture through in-depth conferences and seminars.
- Research cooperation and technology transformation, build and carry out research and development programs in the direction of enterprises’s requirements.
- Cooperate in the field of human resource training in accordance with actual needs, organize the practice for students of the Faculty…
The cooperation agreement is valid for 5 years (2021-2026).
The two sides will certainly have more detailed exchanges on possible projects in the near future, ensuring that each party’s requirements are met and the capacity of each party is promoted.